Office Building Dewitt Township
This office building is located on S US 27, just South of I-69 and next to Huntington Bank. It is an ideal location for office or retail businesses with its very flexible zoning designation. The property has exceptional exposure to US 27 and a large surface parking lot which was just sealed and striped.
The building is currently set up as a two tenant office, with separate, updated HVAC services. Basement access to the 1/3 basement is from the rear of the building.
Zoned BC, Business Community by Dewitt Charter Township, Clinton County.
Property is on a well with municipal sewer. City water is available.
One of the units of the building is currently leased.
Video of the space can be found at: https://youtu.be/xb12-6EDcbM
- Address : 15485 S US Hwy 27,Lansing,MI 48906,Clinton
- Zipcode : 48906
- Lease types : Modified Gross
- Taxing authoity : Dewitt Township
- Suite details :
- Number : Suite 2
- Description : Office located directly on Old US 27 and just South of the I-69 interchange. The suite includes common area bathrooms, conference room and 4 offices.rnThe building has a large private parking lot. Lease rate includes lawn, snow removal and common area maintenance. Electric and gas is paid by the tenant.
- Size max contiguous(Amount) : $ 900
- Size max contiguous(Unit) : SQUARE_FOOT
- Size available : 900 Sq Ft
- External links :
- Title : Lansing MI Office Space For Sale
- URL : http://www.rcgmichigan.com
- Title : Matt Wisniewski CCIM Commercial Real Estate
- URL : http://www.rcgmichigan.com/ourteam/commercialbrokers/matthew-wisniewski-commercial-advisor/
- Zoning description : Sec. 42-705. - Uses permitted by right. The following uses shall be permitted as a matter of right, when conducted within a permanent, fully enclosed building: (1) Retail establishments selling new and/or used merchandise. (2) Personal, professional and business services and offices/storage incidental thereto. (3) Banks and other financial institutions without drive-through facilities. (4) Office building and other public utility services. (5) Restaurants (without drive-through facilities); and taverns. (6) Public assembly buildings, including theaters (except outdoor) auditoriums, churches, clubs and lodges. (7) Colleges, trade schools, dancing and music studios. (8) Hospitals, medical clinics and ambulance services. (9) Printing, publishing, photographic reproductions, blue-printing and related trades and arts. (10) Building supply and equipment stores, not requiring outdoor storage. (11) Pet shops and pet grooming services, provided that the animals and/or birds, etc., are kept entirely within the building at all times. (12) Light carting and express services. (13) Furniture sales and service, furniture refinishing and upholstery shops. (14) Monument sales. (15) Bicycle and motorcycle sales and service. (16) Sign painting shops. (17) Retail services such as household appliances, the repair thereof and similar establishments. (18) Aircraft hangers incidental to an airport on the same property. (19) Public buildings and public service installations. Publicly owned and operated buildings, including public utility buildings and structures, telephone exchange buildings, transformer stations and substations, upon compliance with the provisions of section 42-1137(3). (Ord. No. 60, § 5.14.2, 8-1977; Ord. No. 60.42, § 5.14.2, 6-13-1994; Ord. No. 60.44, § 5.14.2, 2-12-1996; Ord. No. 60.49, § 5.14.2, 3-10-1997; Ord. No. 60.67, § 5.14.2, 2-28-2005)