Down Town Office Space Sale Or Lease/Purchase
LOCATION No doubt the most important asset this space can claim is it’s location. The space is positioned :
* 5 blocks from the State Capitol/Lansing City Hall
* 3 blocks to Lansing Community College
* 5 Bock to Lansing’s Central business district
* Walking distance to Cooley Law School/Old Town
Other fabulous features include:
* This building is in great condition, well maintained
* Has a perfect professional environment
* Has 12 – 12 on site parking places, plus on street parking.
* Easy access to I 496, and major North/South – East/West business corridors
* Interior & Exterior maintenance is included in the rent.
In short, this space provides a perfect professional environment for any business needing office space who needs quick access to Lansing’s Down Town central business hub, or to the the core of the State of Michigan’s political core.
All of this and a GREAT landlord to boot!
This space is also for sale as a stand alone or in a package with as many as 5 other properties.
Video Tour: http://www.hdhathomes.com/tours/810_tourb.html
- Address :
- Zipcode :
- Zoning : COMMERCIAL
- Lease types : NNN,Modified Gross
- Taxing authoity : City Of Lansing, MI
- Suite details :
- Number : N/A
- Parking spaces : 8
- Offices : 10
- Kitchen : 1
- Conference rooms : 1
- Description : Looking for a single user.
- Size available : 4122 Sq Ft
- External links :
- Title : Video Tour
- URL : http://www.hdhathomes.com/tours/810_tourb.html
- Parking description : 8 on site spaces, and 4 additional spaces off site (200 ft. Walking distance) on 2 lots - INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.
- Rent escalator description : TBD
- Exterior description : Brick
- Interior description : 12 private offices on upper level, 3 offices & large conference room on lower level
- Legal description : Lot 10 Blk 51 Original Platt
- Area description : Central Business District just 8 blocks from the Capitol.
- Site description : This building was built in 1969, and sits a-mid the typical mid-west downtown area of turn of the century, larger homes that have since been re-purposed into offices used by professionals such as lawyers, accountants, political and non-profit groups, actually any professional sub-set that would benefit from being in an environment that houses City & State government buildings, and is centered in the downtown business hub.
- Zoning description : Professional Office, Retail